The community’s goal is to exchange knowledge between ourselves to become better software developers .
Therefore, I value to always maintain a pleasant atmosphere in here. And to maintain it, the secret is to act positively. For this reason, it is important to follow the rules below:
- It is forbidden to promote products, courses, and services, paid or free.
- It is not allowed to publish any personal contact to start private discussions. The idea is that all discussions are exchanged within the community itself, so everyone can benefit.
- It is not allowed to post content not related to the software development for Apple platforms.
- It is not allowed to invite people to any type of event, face-to-face or online meeting, whether for themselves or third parties.
- It is forbidden to post messages that disrespect someone.
- Any post that takes the energy out of the group, such as: complaints, conflicts between people, dissatisfaction, promotions, will be removed so that we can maintain good energy and good contact among everyone. If there is a recurrence, the author of the post may be banned.
- I reserve the right to add, edit or remove rules without any prior notice. I understand that I will not always please everyone. Therefore, if you have any complaints, please contact me directly. In this way, we focus on solving your problem and do not divert the group’s energy.